Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: bg2 improvement (problem)
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mod development resources & discussion > Tutorials, hints & tips
Armand
Hi boys ! Hi girls ! Hi boys and girls !

Good morning everyboby. These days, I've tried to test bg2 improvements and i had an error :

[vic/french/DjinM.tra]PARSE ERROR at line 111 column 1-33
Near Text: ressemblent
syntax error

[vic/french/DjinM.tra] ERROR at line 111 column 1-33
Near Text: ressemblent
Parsing.Parse_error
ERROR: parsing [vic/french/DjinM.tra]: Parsing.Parse_error
ERROR: problem parsing TP file [VIC.TP2]: Parsing.Parse_error

Two "~" which has forgotten, just a beginner error. I've tried to correct this by myself but it's a little strange I can't edit this file. And also I can't acces to bg2 improvement forum so I post here. It's a real pity that players can't report bug wtihout flood here which is the only place where poor men and women can post. ^^

Have a good day.
Baronius
Doesn't the author of BG2 Improvements have an email address specified? I doubt anyone else will deal with it, so if the author does not answer, I don't know who else could deal with your problem.
Chaplain
The file is flagged READ-ONLY so you can't edit it tongue.gif

On a Windows installation, Right-click the file -> Properties and Remove the READ-ONLY flag so you can start editing smile.gif I've attached the fixed file here if anyone needs it.
Armand
Ok, thanks for your answer. I've corrected the tra, it could be found here :

http://dl.free.fr/ocxbCR9QV

The author don't answer me, indeed. Anybody could upload the mod with the new tra on the server ? It would be very kind...

Thanks in advance.
Armand
Double post : sorry I've haven't seen your fix chaplain. I read too fast... ¨¨
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.