Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey please answer me...
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mod development resources & discussion > Tutorials, hints & tips
Armand
Ad i've already said several times, I've a map to my own in a topic in modder workshop and I would like really to recover hit because I haven't any copy. I've posted this map here because I think it's a good location to preserve it. It's a good forum etc... The only thing that I want now is get back my map nothing else... Please answer me this time....

Thanks in advance.
Baronius
We answered you even that time, by email. As far as I can remember, we sent you the map too.

I checked now the forum topic you mention, and the attachment with the map seems to be broken sad.gif (Perhaps it got lost during the server migration? Strange.) Sorry, it is not possible to recover it.
Armand
Oh you have already answer me ? Really sorry I haven't received the message in my mail box.

I checked now the forum topic you mention, and the attachment with the map seems to be broken (Perhaps it got lost during the server migration? Strange.) Sorry, it is not possible to recover it.

Nevermind. If it's lost it's lost... But just to be sure can you confirm me the email adress that you used ? I can't access to my profile. Thanks for your reply in any case. It's nice...
Baronius
I can't find the email I sent, it was relatively long ago, that's all I remember.

I used your forum address I think, which is: my....ate@hotmail.fr (I don't want to put the entire address here because of potential email address collectors).
Armand
Ok thanks. It's my mail adress indeed. Maybe this mail has been lost. Nevermind, good luck to you !
Baronius
Thanks, and good luck to you too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.