Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lost Crossroads
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mods under development - Baldur's Gate, BG1Tutu, BG Trilogy > Enhanced Creatures
aigleborgne
Hello,

I've just discovered Lost Crossroads yesderday and I am really interested in it.

Currently, I have chosen Spell Revisions as a required mod. But while SR is very good, it doesn't add many spells and I understand Demivrgvs's choice.
However, a well-done spell's mod that add many spells is good to have. Diversity and choice are very important in a game.

I have done about 10 spellbooks in BG1 for wizards. Each of them has a kit and because I follow PnP school opposition, I obtain different spellbooks.
But, due to tiny spells selection within a school at a spell level, I end up with similar spellbooks no matter what I do.

Well, at least, most kits are appealing with SR, it was not the case with vanilla spells. But I want more...
Not sure what I will get with Lost Crossroads, but I will test it a lot to see if it can replace Spell Revision.
aigleborgne
I have played a bit with SpellPack and while many new spells are very good, I have faced many problems (slow down on most aoe spells or on cutscenes).
And many spells are currently untouched, which is not always balanced with new spells.

For these reasons, I will keep Spell Revisions as a required mod.
Eventually, I will make a special version supporting SpellPack one day...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.