First of all, I would like to thanks the Black Wyrm community for hosting this forum and my "must-be" web site, and especially Baronius for the quickness of his actions!

Then, let me present myself: l'EGM, aka Guillaume, french fan of the IE games. I'm aware of the modding community since the beginning (since TEamBG released an item editor smile.gif) but it took me sometime before the will to mod.

My project, Reign of the Masque, is a TC originally intended to be released for IWDII. Infortunately, the good features of the engine were balanced with blatant flaws, so I decided to put it on BGII instead. The setting is Harmundia, a little world composed of 11 human countries, the Twilight Realms, and 2 regions not well explored. Men are not alone but lived, more or less peacefully, with 12 races called the seasonlings because they are the offspring of the 4 Season Ladies. The mod will implement several of them.
Secretly, Harmundia is the setting of a global, massiv war between beings called the Eternals: 3 of them, the Masque, the Darken and the Fall Lady, compose the Enemy, the greatest threat to mortals, as the Masque is the perfect puppet-master and want to control the lives and the fates of all beings. Here is the main plot, the mod's one will be related of course.