Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey! I have somethings to offer
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mods under development - Baldur's Gate II > World Transition Project
Pex657
Hey, Hopefully I can help out with your project. I am always wanted to work on a TC and did, it was called But for The Grace Of The Gods, where you would play as Sarovok instead of who you normally play in BG, but of course like 99.9% of all TC it had a good start, but didn't lead anyplace and feel through.

This seems like an interesting projects and I would be glad to contribute things such as NPC's, items, simple areas, and other usefull things.
jastey
Welcome Pex657,
I'm sure the World Transition Project Team would appreciate effective help. There are already several requests posted here and in the "General Modding Discussion" forum asking for items, NPCs and such. I'd suggest you post/ attach your suggestions there. smile.gif
Chevar
Welcome aboard. You'll get more details shortly. We just have to get you set up with work room access.
Pex657
where is the work room?
Awake
It's hiding. wink.gif Actually, it really is. All of the workrooms now(with the exception of Galactygon's Lost Crossroads workroom) are all hidden. We have to wait until Baronius gives you access. But until then, just make a folder called WTP and put all of your stuff in there. And then once we get you access in the workroom you can upload it to one of our ftp spaces. I'm not sure which one though. Most likely not mine because it's filling up. But just put all your stuff into that folder and we'll get you access ASAP.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.