Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Drizzt won't join me
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate, BG1Tutu, BG Trilogy > The Drizzt Saga
Elisabetta611
Dear all,

I'm sorry to trouble you but I'm totally stumped. I installed the Drizzt Saga (I'm using EasyTutu) and all the other Mods I'm using (See my attached Weidu log) seem to work fine except for this one. I meet Drizzt (I'm in CH. 4), agree to help him, kill the Gnolls, we talk and he walks away. bigcry.gif bigcry.gif bigcry.gif I know he should join me after I agree to help him but he does not. Can anyone give me pointers as to what may be the problem?

Many thanks in advance,
Elisabetta biggrin.gif
critto
You didn't install by any chance a version where Drizzt asks you to join after you cleared out the Durlag tower, did you? That might be the case.
Anyhow, before joining forces with Drizzt, you should find and talk to Regis first. He should be in the same area as Drizzt or, if you installed the 2.0 version I mentioned, in Ulgoth Beard.
Elisabetta611
According to the Readme, it's BGTutu/BGT edition, v1.0. Hmmmm, ok, I'll try to find Regis first and see what will happen. Thanks for helping me! thumb.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.