Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mod development resources & discussion > Modder's Studio of Arts
islanarco
Hello everyone; I'm a spanish man from lanzarote, and always I look out the phoros in searching information; i´ve been playing baldurs gate since it comes to spain 10 years ago and it is the best game ever in my opinion. I know, here are the best comunnity of modders that you can find,even more than spanish one;
My question is the next one: I would like to ask is somebody can type a complete tutorial of making scrolls of magic and new spells but more detailed, even the smallest thing; I know maybe i´m asking too much; but every time when i tried to make one follow the instructions given it doesn´t work; Sorry if i asking too much again, but this is my only need because i always plays with a mage.

And other question: how do you make the scroll later with the picture on it, in order to make it playable?(Again sorry for my english)

Thank you everyone blush.gif
Sir-Kill
Hey Welcome to BWL
most of this post however, probably should be posted in a different sub-forum, along with the topic asking how to make a spell. There are many 'how to' make a spell/item tutorials out there. Try DLTCEP utility to create a spell. the goal is to create an item, add effects to that item and create a graphic for it. Then the 'how to add it to the game' part.

but if you get to a point where you have your spell created and you need help making a .bam (the bioware graphic format) you can ask here, you will probably need paint shop, photoshop, or 'the gimp' (that last one is free) to create your art/graphic.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.