Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Team!
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mods under development - Baldur's Gate, BG1Tutu, BG Trilogy > BG1 Quest Pack
Salk
Hello again,guys! I just wonder if you might write here the list of people involved in the creation of BG1 Quest Pack so that I can cheerish each name and say my personal prayer for each of you every evening! happy.gif If someone would rather stay anonymous, that's fine of course. Let's just add "Anonymous" to the list instead of his name. I hope my requests dont sound too stupid. I just wish to get as many informations as possible about this great project and the people involved in it. I am just a sucker! tongue.gif
Baronius
There has been such a thread in the BG1QP workroom nearly for two months -- actually why not to move it to the public forum? I just did so. smile.gif
Salk
Thank you for making it public! A big good luck (and three hurras) to every single member! Keep up the great work,guys!! wub.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.