Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wizard's hat mod
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mod development resources & discussion > The Gathering Hall
egm
Hi all,

After some times sleeping, and the death of Teambg, I decided to get back on IE modding, thanks to the advice of Galactygon.

I'm currently trying something absolutely silly: create a wizard hat, the Elminster's one, as a displayable helmet in BGI (I replace the H6 slot for information).

Because I can't get BGI to work on my computer (the installation seems corrupted in some way), I need some good soul to test the bam I've realized so far. I've not colorized yet, just want to know if I made something valuable.

Thanks in advance!
jastey
Hi eqm,
what exactly should the bam tester do? Your mod replaces a given animation of a helmet, if I understood it correctly, so you want somebody who'll install and have a look at your bams ingame? If you supply the bams in a way that I can install it easily I could take a look.
Awake
Hey, just upload the bam. I can get it ingame no problem. Don't worry about fixing it up in any way.
egm
Hello,

It seemed now that my BGI works... so I could make some testing. I attach 3 screenies to this post: it works! On the screens, you can't see an "in-combat" test, 'cos one of the bams was in compressed format blink.gif
Please note that the colors are to be made in order to get a full-functionnable helmet, but I can do it pretty easily...

To Jastey: yes, the animations replace the 6th helmet ones, not use in the game I think (I can't remember a helmet like that anyway)
egm
By the way, does someone tell me the Y value of the bams for tiny character (aka dwarves and halflings)

Thanks in advance
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.