Dear players, readers!

Everyone uses whatever he/she wants when playing a mod, this may or may not include cheats. Similarly, the mod author either supports it or not. I don't support it: I'm against it in a passive way, which means my mod contains no anti-cheat features -- since it isn't primarily a tactical mod, this isn't required -- but I don't encourage and support it, e.g. on the forums.

So the forums cannot be used to discuss cheats tongue.gif A visitor has just posted a reply about how to add GCE items (including those you might have missed during the quests) to your inventory. I haven't approved the post (dear visitor, please don't get it wrong, it's not against you), because as the mod's author I wouldn't like to see such ways mentioned on the central GCE forum smile.gif

About how fair or not fair this is, I don't want to open a discussion about it. I think it's undoubtedly fair; as Sikret often reminds people to it, the press i.e. (quality) magazines, news articles etc. also filter the content based on its credibility and whether it's consistent with the principles and goals of the place where it's published (to summarize, it is not equal to censorship; more precisely, censorship of opinions must be interpreted with care here.)

Thank you in advance,

Baronius