Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Elder scrolls IV Oblivion
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Realms of the Wyrm > Gaming discussion, D&D, screenshots > D&D
geh5th
I am a fan of the Elder scrolls, any you people like RPG and Morrowind and such, I was wondering if anyone had played Oblivion.
Open for any disscussion! biggrin.gif
Sir-Kill
yeah I have. it is good 6-7 times through.
smile.gif Great graphics, many good quests, finishing the main quest does not end the game.

sad.gif Lots of traveling doing some of the quests (fighters guild) some fed-ex quests.

smile.gif nice level up bonuses (marksman, acrobatics, etc.)

sad.gif you can only train 5? times per level which gets a bit tiresome managing that.

smile.gif sometimes I will run up a hill/mountain and watch the sun setting over the valley.... again great graphics.

I rate this game fairly high
matti
I've played Oblivion a lot with Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul, which is pretty much the same for Oblivion as IA is for Baldur's Gate 2. Oblivion vanilla is rather boring in my opinion, to be honest is completly unplayable for me. Morrowind is much much better game than Oblivion, imo. On the other hand, OOO makes the game a real badass, extremly challenging, like it a lot.

Oblivion vanilla - no, thx
Oblivion with OOO - oh, yes, plz !!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.