Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Defeated Robed Figure...
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate, BG1Tutu, BG Trilogy > The Drizzt Saga
Arjento
I defeated the Robed Figure, he didn't drop anything sad.gif

But got the Idol and the letter.

Is the Idol just a one time summon (does is other uses?)...seems a lot of hard work for just this...or does the story continue?

Thanks.
anthony
Hello Arjento!

Can you please give a strategy to defeat the robed figure and his crew. All those fireballs kills of my team very quick, I haven't time to move even before they all start to die, they are high level 15-17 but to no avail. I've tried protection from magic no difference. All tips wellcome

Bye now,

Anthony
flysoup
QUOTE(Arjento @ Oct 5 2009, 09:20 PM) *
I defeated the Robed Figure, he didn't drop anything sad.gif

But got the Idol and the letter.

Is the Idol just a one time summon (does is other uses?)...seems a lot of hard work for just this...or does the story continue?

Thanks.

The figure isn't just this...wink.gif Especially concerning that you can make use of it in BG1 and it will surely be of a lot of aid
in a battle that you have troubles of overcoming wink.gif The letter gives a int of an upcoming foe in BG2 and I thought that
it would add some flavor to the story in whole.
flysoup
QUOTE(anthony @ Nov 4 2009, 02:51 PM) *
Hello Arjento!

Can you please give a strategy to defeat the robed figure and his crew. All those fireballs kills of my team very quick, I haven't time to move even before they all start to die, they are high level 15-17 but to no avail. I've tried protection from magic no difference. All tips wellcome

Bye now,

Anthony

Who are the characters/classes in your party? I used haste and protection potions from constitution drain on my characters. Then i charged the robed figure with
all my fighter based characters. You could also sneak by the robed figure with invisibility and grab the idol figurine to summon forth greater aid wink.gif Also to make an backstab attempt on the robed figure. Another sneaky way (cheat in my mind) is to use invisibility and haste on the characters and surround the robed figure and make some hits on him before the battle starts for real.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.