I've been playing the Baldur's Gate Saga (BG II mostly) off and on since they were introduced. Best RPG ever made IMO.

However, one thing has always bothered me, and that's PC recognition. What I mean by this is... Say you play as a Paladin. The NPCs like Keldorn and Anomen don't even rocognize you as one. Or if you play a Druid, Jahiera should surely have a comment about this. The only ones that seem to recognize your class are the ones at your stronghold(s). Does anyone else feel this was an oversight by bioware? Perhaps I am being too picky, but it would bring so much more feeling and reality into the game play if all the "would be" companions and maybe even certain others commented on your class. Especially Clerics and Paladins. I think they deserve a lot of brown-nosin'. biggrin.gif

I've been tempted to produce a mod that would do this, but I'm not sure I'd have the patiance for it. lol. I modded for Morrowind for nearly 2 years, and although it was fun, I would much rather play the games than mod.

Great game despite this though. I started a new paladin yesterday. Can't wait to get that Holy Avenger! smile.gif

Crypts Of The Dead