Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: bg2
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Realms of the Wyrm > Gaming discussion, D&D, screenshots > Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn, Throne of Bhaal
jasonnolan
Hi all,

I hope someone can help me here, I am playing Baldurs gate 2, my problem is I can not find De'Arnise (The slums, Nalia Quest) Hold on my map, Nalia said she marked it, I met her in copper coronet in the slums, but its not there, I exited through the city gates but I just go intio the big map showing all districts in Athakala, there is no marker for the De'Arnise Hold and i have no idea how to get there, hope someone can help me with this. Thanks, any help is much appreciated.
Azazello
you could use the CLUA console to jump to AR1300...

but also copy/paste here the contents of your weidu.log file, we can see if there's a problem with your installtion order.
jasonnolan
Thanks Azazello for the response, I am not used to these types of game, I just had to drag the map over with the hand icon, I taught Athakalla was the hole map. happy.gif Thanks again.
jasonnolan
mjmjmjm
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.