Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Party members
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate, BG1Tutu, BG Trilogy > The Drizzt Saga
Juzbrig
Hi
What party members except Drizzit (name, profession, level) are available within the mod ? I must plan whom I should leave for free slot ... and how many of them are essential to finish the mod ?
Leomar
QUOTE(Juzbrig @ Jul 4 2009, 05:15 PM) *
Hi
What party members except Drizzit (name, profession, level) are available within the mod ? I must plan whom I should leave for free slot ... and how many of them are essential to finish the mod ?

Drizzt Saga introduces the following NPCs and I think you must take them all for the Drizzt Saga quest, so you can't plan your party like you want to do (but I'm not sure):

Drizzt - Ranger
Regis- Thief
Wulfgar - Fighter
Bruenor - Fighter
Catti-Brie - Ranger

I think someone can give you more informations about the NPCs.

Greetings Leomar
Chev
You only 'need' Drizzt in your party (the rest are optional) and I don't think Regis will join you, just send you to 'Hell' to save Wulfgar.
Leomar
QUOTE(Chev @ Jul 5 2009, 11:33 AM) *
You only 'need' Drizzt in your party (the rest are optional) and I don't think Regis will join you, just send you to 'Hell' to save Wulfgar.

Thanks Chev, good to know. smile.gif

Greetings Leomar
Grimwald
Regis does join later.
When I did it, I left out Catti-Brie as one ranger is enough. The party is a bit light on magic users particularly clerics in my opinion.
I would take in at least one cleric and one arcane magic user. They will level up VERY quickly.

My party consisted of the standard Drizzt party, Finch and the PC who was a cleric/illusionist. I found that to be an ideal combination.

There are a LOT of good weapons/armour in the mod, so don't worry if you are not too well equipped at the start.
I would start the saga when you have nearly finished BG1. Drizzt and co are a bit overpowered for ToSC but are certainly not for the Drizzt Saga, so if you get your party levelled up before you start it, that would be ideal.
flysoup
There are actually two more joinable npc's depending on the path you choose in a certain confrontation wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.