Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Missing Link, proof of mans evolution?
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Realms of the Wyrm > Belching Dragon Tavern
Sir-Kill
a complete fossil has been unearthed of a very early primate nothing like this has been discovered before.
info Here

I know that there are people that believe in the creationist theory and are opposed to the theory of evolution. with this new discovery what is your take on this.

Please keep this civil.
Sir_Carnifex
I'd store it away along with the peccary tooth and the human skull with the monkey jaw.
Sikret
Here is a related essay for those who are interested in this topic.

My personal opinion is that the discovery of the fossil cannot refute or falsify Creationism. Only scientific theories can be falsified by empirical evidences; Creationism is not a scientific theory, it's pure myth.

To be honest, I don't think that anyone in his right mind can take Creationism seriously (unless he is totally brainwashed by the myth).
Sir-Kill
Lets keep this pleasant

I guess I just do not understand if an ALL knowing being is all knowing, past or present is one in the same. so if god made everything all at once why does he keep changing his mind? There were these animals/plants and then they died, then there were these animals/plants and then they are also gone, etc. would he not already know the outcome? so why bother with the precursor lives, if humans are his chosen.

I believe there is an Omnipotent being but what he wants of us I do not know. I believe something created the stuff that made the big bang. and he is just watching it all unfold. sure you know the outcome but the story interesting.
HERD
I know that Kobe Brayant is not a missing link smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.