Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Items wanted for the WTP
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mods under development - Baldur's Gate II > World Transition Project
dragon_lord
The WTP is going to be a huge mod and so we're looking for people wanting to submit their items for use in the WTP - it frees us up to work on other things. Items that can be submitted to the WTP are pretty much anything - bows, swords, armour etc. The only condition is that they dont refer to the Forgotten Realms as the WTP is set in another world. When you submit an item to the WTP we will place it somewhere in the game world - stores, chests, quests etc. If you make a few items to submit its also a good idea to release them on there own as an items pack.

If you would like to make some items for the WTP but dont know how to then these resources will help you:
IEEP An older editing program
DLTCEP An editing program.
DLTCEP tutorial

An item making tutorial
Rastor
Are there any specific requirements that you want? And is WeiDU format for the descriptions and whatnot okay?
Sir-Kill
Thanks for the offer Rastor, Dragon_Lord can fill you in on the details but just about anything is needed not just weapons and armor but containers, potions, ect. smile.gif

and fix the link thanks for noticing that too.
Rastor
I'll see what I can do.

I strongly support what you are doing here.
Sir-Kill
That means alot, thanks.

Oh and welcome to BW! good to have another modder here.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.