Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Install Graphics Only
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mods under development - Baldur's Gate II > Lost Crossroads
Marvin
Well, I was wandering if there's a way of installing only the casting and spell graphics without the alteration of the spells.
I love the new graphics and I don't want to miss them anymore, but I continuously encounter crashes, especially in combination with other mods. I don't think that graphics only would cause such crashes, do they?

So if there is a way to install graphics only, it would be great if you anyone could answer!

Marvin =)
chambillgame
i second that. graphics are excellent, though the mod is really buggy and at times, breaks the balance. just the graphics would be awesome, really.
Marvin
I don't mean to bother anyone, but I'm still waiting for an answer to my question.
Could anyone please just say if such a thing is possible or if this possibility will be implemented sometime?

Thanks to you all,

Marvin
Marvin
Well sorry for doubleposting, but I'd really appreciate if someone could give an answer to this question.
I want to know if it's worth waiting for installing graphics and sounds only or not.

I'd also like to know if I could alter the mod myself so only graphics and sounds get installed if this option will never be implemented.

Thanks,

Marvin
Baronius
Dear Marvin!

I think the reason why no one has replied yet is that there are very few people who can answer your question (probably just Galactygon, the author of the mod). Galactygon hasn't logged in for several months, so I'm sure he even doesn't know about your question.

I know it doesn't help on you, but I've written this post to assure you that your question isn't ignored, just there is no person to answer it.
Marvin
Ok, that's very nice of you. I didn't see that Galactygon hasn't logged in for such a long time.
I hope he is still active, because I really love his spellpack mod.

Thanks,

Marvin
Marvin
Wow, some time has passed since I've asked this question. I'm still interested... Has Galactygon given up this mod or is he just takinga break?
Thx,

Marvin
Baronius
We haven't heard anything about him for a long time. He is probably busy with other things.
Marvin
What a pity... thanks for the answer.
Let's hope he hasn't given up this great mod.

Marvin
Galactygon
I am in a really difficult time in my life, and I haven't done anything related to modding since September of 2008.

This does not mean I am giving up, especially since I have been working on Lost Crossroads for 5-6 years, and I like this project. I will not be working on Lost Crossroads for another half a year, but I will be coming around more often to answer questions. Bear in mind that since September 2008, a great deal has changed in the community, so my answers will not be up to date. I will need to catch up on the latest projects, and I will appreciate every bit of help I can, to make Lost Crossroads a better mod.

-Galactygon
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.