Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Feedback
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mods under development - Baldur's Gate II > Lost Crossroads
Chev
Hi Galactygon,

Sorry if you already have these reported. I have SpellPackB5Full.exe installed as part of a Mega Mod install.

I cast the Web spell with the cool graphics and it was hagging around a long time I moved away from it and rested for 8 hours and it was still there. It was an outside map area. I left the map and returned, the web was still there and it had reverted to the old graphic for the web spell.

When a priest cast the first level spell 'Magical Stone' the stone's thac0 is 2 higher than a proficient weapon.

Just letting you know what I am finding. If you wish I can post my WeiDU.log and any files you would like me to extract. No need to fix things for me. Just feedback for the next version. Also if you have any files you wish me to test (by dropping then into my override folder) just let me know. Very willing to test your next version I my next install.

A suggestion on Faerie Fire. You might want to put a moral check on the victim (panic because he is on fire) and if fails panics 2 or 3 rounds until he realizes he is not burning (not check for trolls, they just panic for the duration of the spell).
Galactygon
QUOTE(Chev @ Apr 28 2009, 09:51 PM) *
I cast the Web spell with the cool graphics and it was hagging around a long time I moved away from it and rested for 8 hours and it was still there. It was an outside map area. I left the map and returned, the web was still there and it had reverted to the old graphic for the web spell.

Somebody else reported this, and I was able to replicate it. The bug occurs because of an excess of opcode 206. Included in the hotfix.

When a priest cast the first level spell 'Magical Stone' the stone's thac0 is 2 higher than a proficient weapon.

Good catch, will fix for B6.

Just letting you know what I am finding. If you wish I can post my WeiDU.log and any files you would like me to extract. No need to fix things for me. Just feedback for the next version. Also if you have any files you wish me to test (by dropping then into my override folder) just let me know. Very willing to test your next version I my next install.

Thanks, I accept your offer, Chev.

A suggestion on Faerie Fire. You might want to put a moral check on the victim (panic because he is on fire) and if fails panics 2 or 3 rounds until he realizes he is not burning (not check for trolls, they just panic for the duration of the spell).

Most spells deserve a morale check for less intelligent beings, since they fear the unknown. But that's more of an AI mod than a spell mod. You could try talking to some of the other modders about it.

CODE
IF
  CheckStatLT(Myself,8,INT)
  CheckStatLT(Myself,8,LEVEL)
  OR(x)
    SpellCast([ANYONE],WIZARD_FIREBALL)
THEN
  RESPONSE #100
    Panic()
END

-Galactygon
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.