Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A request for a dual swords bam
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mod development resources & discussion > Modder's Studio of Arts
dragon_lord
What I would like is a bam that features two swords (that are a pair). These swords should be long swords and look almost the same - maybe have something that distinguishes them a part. I'm not too picky about what it looks like. I need it for use in the WTP.
Awake
Two dual swords? Pick any two swords from these images. I'll find some more if you don't like these. A few of the m are too yellow, but that won't matter in the final result.

<IMAGES REMOVED>
dragon_lord
Hmm I might have use for that first image later on, it could make a good dagger/short sword. The red handled sword below it I like best but could you use the hilt from the one above it instead?
Awake
Sure. And here's the final version. All that's left now is to make it into a bam. Do you want me to make a description bam for it too?

<IMAGE REMOVED>
dragon_lord
It looks nice, yes make a description bam if you could aswell.
Awake
Alright then. Here is the finished description bam. This wasn't a very detailed sword, and this is my second or third description bam, so it's not a very good one, but it's better than a default bam imo. If you want it redone, feel free to ask. This was the quick one. I'll rar this together and post it in another post.

<IMAGE REMOVED>
Awake
Sorry about this taking so long, dragon_lord. But I'm starting over. I figured out a new way to do description bams, and I really don't like the way the inventory bam turned out. I'll post the finished product in the workroom since you might not want part of the project viewable out here.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.