Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SCRL07.ITM and POTN33.ITM
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mods under development - Baldur's Gate II > Lost Crossroads
Leomar
Because of the following "Revised Battles" installation errors:

Errors:
CODE
DS error: SCRL07.ITM is corrupted, probably by a previous mod. I'm skipping it.
DS error: POTN33.ITM is corrupted, probably by a previous mod. I'm skipping it.

I've posted them with change-logs in erebusant's RB forum. They found out that SpellPack has to do with it:

Revised Battles Forum (starts with post #40)
http://www.shsforums.net/index.php?s=&...st&p=440649

Greetings Leomar
Galactygon
I know about these two items; they in fact have something to do with DavidW's DS. My guess is Revised Battles comes with DS, and DS skips those two items. What SpellPack does to those two items (and other ones as well) is add extra effects through macros.

As for why this is happening, I have two guesses: DS's corruption detection macros have a glitch (the items above work perfectly ingame) -and- since SpellPack 5's release, I have rewritten my macros so they work and patch cleaner. My real guess is the former, but I will update SpellPack B6's macro's anyway.

-Galactygon
Leomar
QUOTE(Galactygon @ Apr 5 2009, 09:37 AM) *
I know about these two items; they in fact have something to do with DavidW's DS. My guess is Revised Battles comes with DS, and DS skips those two items. What SpellPack does to those two items (and other ones as well) is add extra effects through macros.

As for why this is happening, I have two guesses: DS's corruption detection macros have a glitch (the items above work perfectly ingame) -and- since SpellPack 5's release, I have rewritten my macros so they work and patch cleaner. My real guess is the former, but I will update SpellPack B6's macro's anyway.

-Galactygon

Thank you for your answer. smile.gif

Greetings Leomar
Galactygon
Scrap what I have said, B5 still uses my old macros (when I thought I updated them), and sets offsets to incorrect values. Not only that, but using those items crashes the game.

I've fixed this, and DS no longer complains, and the items work fine in the game. This alone deserves a hotfix.

-Galactygon
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.