Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Would like to use these mods, any sugestions?
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mod development resources & discussion > The Gathering Hall
who_is_daniel

I am an original BG fan, and once again it is time to dust of the game cd's install it all over again. Mods make the game enjoyable for me, its like dressing for a salad... so much better together. In any case I really want to use a lot of mods, however I am terrified of spending a month or 2 and getting close to the end and then run into incompatibility's and effectively kill the current game/install (happened to me a few times over the years). Many of these mods I have used before but it has been a few years and they CAN work together IF (emphasis on IF) they are installed int he correct order.

I will list mods I would like to use and put a * in front of the ones I think of as critical (i.e. not fun without).

* G3 BG2 Fixpack
Classic Adventures
* Ascension-WeiDU
Westley Weimer's Tactics mod (love it but might not be compatible with newer mods)

* Westley Weimer's Spell-50 mod
* Westley Weimer's Solaufein NPC mod
Westley Weimer's Valen NPC mod
* Kelsey NPC (v2.2) [link]
* Unfinished Business
* SimDing0's Quest Pack
* Oversight
* Sword Coast Stratagems
Tower of Deception
* Igi's iiItem
Revised (Improved) Battles Mod
The Gibberlings Three Anniversary Mod
* Dungeon-Be-Gone
* Dungeon Crawl (v3)
* Westley Weimer's Item Upgrade mod
* Westley Weimer's Underrepresented Items mod
Keto NPC
Iylos NPC
* G3 Crossmod Banter Pack
* PPG NPC Banter Packs
SHS NPC Interaction Expansion Project
Widescreen Mod (Not sure if I want to mess with this one or not)
Chloe NPC
* Saerileth NPC
* aTweaks (v1)
* G3 BG2 Tweak Pack
* Sword Coast Stratagems II
* Ashes of Embers
* Item Revisions Mod
* Ding0's Tweak Pack
* Refinements

Will these all work together? What ones will not work? What is the install order?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

-Daniel
Jarno Mikkola
Just so every one knows, this thread has been answered... Link trail 1, 2. Yes, the question was answered first at SHS.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.