Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Drizzt Saga's future ?
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate, BG1Tutu, BG Trilogy > The Drizzt Saga
flysoup
Hello friends,

First of all thanks to you all that have aided to answer the questions about Drizzt Saga. I have been and still am in the crafting process of my comics and also occupied with the enslavement of the everyday work.

Anyway, if there are any modders out there with suggestions about Drizzt Saga's future and the possibilities of adds to their dialog or other edits that might enhance the Drizzt Saga mod then tell me about it. I am more than willing to give my blessing to such edits as banters and interjections by a modder with insight in Drizzt and his companions characteristics and background.

It would ofcourse make it more enjoyable played with the NPC project if Drizzt and his companions had banters as well.

So I'll start with a question what you that have played it thinks should be added to increase the enjoyability of the Drizzt Saga or
if it works just fine at its current state.
sdrake
The Drizzt Saga is already a spectacular mod, as for some ideas for additions:

I would like to see some banters/interjections added to Drizzt and his friends.

Connecting the Drizzt Saga storyline into Region Of Terror as mentioned here http://forums.blackwyrmlair.net/index.php?showtopic=3914 would be awesome.

Adding additional quests such as one of the Ten Towns in Icewind Dale is being attacked and the party has to fight waves of frost giants, ogre mages, etc. similar to Sendai's cave in TOB, or maybe an elite drow hunting party is looking for Drizzt to kill him which could be a great tactical challenge.

This is likely not possible but adding options for an evil PC to join Entreri/Jarlaxle aganist Drizzt and then the Robed One would be great.

More items that can be upgraded by the smith is never a bad thing.

Thanks flysoup for this awesome mod! thumb.gif
flysoup
Glad you like the mod sdrake smile.gif

You have some nice ideas there, Ten Towns being attacked is a good one. More banters and interjections is something I had in mind before but never got to start on it. Keep feeding ideas friends.
Grimwald
The Drizzt Saga could also continue into SoA and ToB, but having a kick-out dialogue (sending characters to an inn) would be even more important in those games because of the romances.
It would be a good idea to have the uber items gained in the Drizzt Saga and still in the possession of the party to be scattered around Irenicus's dungeon (or elsewhere).
Chev
Grimwald,

If you want Drizzt in BG2, you should play Region of Terror. Drizzt can leave and rejoin the party in BG2.
Grimwald
Thanks Chev. I will do that. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.