Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Toverkol introducing himself
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Realms of the Wyrm > Belching Dragon Tavern
Toverkol
Hey there fellows,

Just a little post to introduce myself after signing up here: First of all, happy to be let in, this seems a nice set of forums i knew about for quite some time, already played with several of your fixes/tweaks, hope i'll have some fun around here.

About me, i am a 25 year old BG player from Holland, I hail from the Winterwind-Productions forum, if you know about that. I have been playing BG1, 2 and other Black Isle offspring for about a year or 10 now, and still enjoying it. Currently i am endorsed in a hardcore (non-loading) campaign, played trough BGTuTu and then converted and continued into BG2 (it is my fourteenth try, the first that got trough the whole of BGTuTu, and is now advancing on Suldannesselar), as well i have played the original games, many times of course, including solo runs of both games, and a run using purely summoned creatures. If you are interested you can read AARs and watch screenshots of them on said forum. When the current 14th campaign is finished i will delve into Improved Anvil i think, i just read all of the accompanying documents, and it seems an interesting follow up. (well, i think i'll put it on hold if i manage finishing SoA honestly, i want to try my hands at it).

That's about it for now, now please shower me with introductory greetings and comments, and hope we get along happily ever after biggrin.gif
Baronius
Welcome to the Black Wyrm's Lair, Toverkol!

I am Baronius, the Hungarian founder of the Black Wyrm Group. As you probably know too, this has been an international site from the beginning: the co-founders come from Czech Republic, Greece, Ireland and the USA.

Thank you for your introduction! Even though we're part of an online community, it is still intended to be a place where people from different parts of the world can meet each other, so I hope others will also do as you above and thus we will see more such introductions in the future!

Should you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Raven
Hi, Toverkol! Welcome to BWL smile.gif.
Sir_Carnifex
Welcome to Black Wyrm Lair, Sir Newcomer! I am your friendly not-so-local resident administrator, poster of jokes, and amateur writer of insane stories and even insaner comics. I hope you enjoy your stay here and have lots of fun!

Moongaze
Hail and greetings, Toverkol.
I am Moongaze, the community's most infamous member, and also from Holland.
Nice to meet you. happy.gif
Toverkol
Thanks for the warm welcome, also too Igi and Sir-Kill for the chat-banter!

Alas i can inform you my 14th incarnation has died, due to being underbuffed against the dragon in the Nine Hells, still it was my first no-reloading venture trough BG1TuTu, and i'm already very surprised i managed this far. That, and it opens up possibilities for me to try my hands on the Improved Anvil mod. I fear i will mostly be posting there, mainly because there is so much to read around here, i hesitate asking every question or topic of interest in fear of asking things asked many times, or raising long-dead threads from the grave. Dont worry though, you'll see stuff resurrected here prolly anyways wink.gif.
Baronius
Don't worry about asking questions that might have been asked already earlier. If your first search attempt doesn't return any results, no need to keep searching if you don't want to -- feel free to post the question. Also, BWL doesn't have any problems with resurrecting long-dead, very old threads. If a thread is not closed, it usually means that it's... open to new posts (regardless of its age)!
Sir_Carnifex
As a notorious necro-poster, I have to agree with what Baronius says. biggrin.gif

Really, if you get the BG discussion moving again, that would be great!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.