Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: French translation added
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate, BG1Tutu, BG Trilogy > The Grey Clan Episode One: In Candlelight
Baronius
Thanks to JaNcEn47 and Galathée of the d'Oghmatiques, the mod is now available in French as well!

I would like to thank Graoumf for drawing my attention to two minor mistakes in the mod's text (.tra) files.
Graoumf
And I would to thank you, Baronius, for your velocity to update your mod with the french translation! thumb.gif
This translation was really expected by french players; I hope it will motivate you to go on the Episode II - I have heard only good opinions on the Episode I. smile.gif
JaNcEn47
I would like to thank you on my own.
This was my first traduction for the d'Oghmatiques and it was a great experience.
Not only because of the good atmosphere but also because your work is really exciting.
It was a great pleasure to traduce a mod with so many surprises and challenge.

Thanks for all.

P.S. I join Graoumf in his encouragements. I hope the success of the first Episode will lead you to complete the second.
ilot
Hi at all!!

I would like to know where are the two minor mistakes in the mod's text (.tra) files, so I correct also in italian language waiting the second episode... rolleyes.gif

Baronius
The first mistake was fixed in all languages (setup.tra contained wrong version numbers).

The other one is a very very minor issue. In the BGT edition, @30010 says "Blunt weapons" for the proficiency type in item.tra -- this is only valid for BG1 I think. I don't know if it has been correctly written in the translations -- if I remember correctly, at least one translation also uses "Blunt weapons" here instead of the Tutu counterpart of it. Translators can check it if they wish, and give me the corrections. Considering that the issue is very minor, I will update the package with the correction(s) within a few months.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.