Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Drizzet Just boogies out
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate, BG1Tutu, BG Trilogy > The Drizzt Saga
LadyRoleplay
I have BGT weidu non expert install on my computer. I have played through this with three different variables.

I LG paladin who has dyhanier along, and wants a quest for spell pages.

I have a CG fighter who has the quest for dyhanier

I have a CG fighter who has NOT rescued her and has not the quest yet.

In ALL three cases, if I initate a conversation with drizzit he says he has business in IWD, see ya.

I take him over to Regis, and he ports us to nine hells. Wulfar comes up and joins the party, by now I've dropped out two party members LOL, and these parties are roughly lvl five. Needless to say it was reload time at that point ohmy.gif

I figure safe to talk to drizzit now, and STILL says, I have business in IWD, and boogies out taking Wulfar with him. In other words a conversation is not possible, no matter what.

I do have in BGT, the BG npc mod installed, I let the installer install, checking the weidu log it does not seem to have any errors. Not being able to talk to drizzit at all w/o him leaving is a decided problem.

Can anyone help? I have posted this with the Spellhold folks also.

ty
Leomar
I want to clarify some things you have mentioned, so flysoup or others understand what you mean.

Dynaheirs quest with the search for spell pages comes from the mod "BG1 NPC Project".

My opinion is, that you try something, that is not programmed. flysoup, please correct me if I'm wrong.
Drizzt has no initiated dialogs. This is what "BG1 NPC Project" comes with, but that does not Drizzt Saga with Drizzt.
I think, that is the problem what you have.

Here posted LadyRoleplay at SHSForum, where you get additional informations about her problem.

Greetings Leomar
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.