Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Back from a "Booze Cruise"
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Realms of the Wyrm > Belching Dragon Tavern
Sir-Kill
this weekend like many years in the past I have once again partook on a rather large 4 wheel drive autumnal color trip. this year we had 11 trucks packed with people and all sorts of alcohol. yep that is right kiddies we were drinking and driving Muhahahah! mostly off road and up and down sand dunes and some times even no roads at all >:) we made our own smile.gif

it is a great time driving 'balls out' up some type of narrow sand trail bouncing around with beers a' flyin a buddy of mine bashed his head on the roof of his truck going up one. Everyone then parks on the top of the hill and watches the next crazy F**ker making their attempt, we talk, eat, drink, and pee, I even got to see a hot girls naked butt, it was a good day! then we head to the next spot.

in a few weeks I might post some youtube vids and and some pics. and if you are lucky you might catch a glimpse of yours truly.
but for now I have to wash of the road dirt 'cause I'm little crusty and beat up.
HERD
bigcry.gif Envy...
Stuck in Brooklyn jungle.
Need more beer.
Sir-Kill
back from the shower. wow that was gross tongue.gif the water ran brown from all the grime.

I'd guess NYC does not have much use for big 4x4's. the colors were great most of the time we had a good time but there were some mechanical problems such as a fire under the hood, blown transmission, and broken shocks but when you beat the crap out of a truck like that you have to expect some troubles tongue.gif

I talked to the vid cam owner about mixing/editing the video cutting out the bad parts and adding music.

if any reading this knows a good video editing program let me know please.
Moongaze
*chuckles* Pathetic... alcohol is overrated garbage.
The Bigg
Just FYI, some Italian had uploaded videos of themselves speeding, and the police traced them down. One of them was later aquitted (because the vid didn't show his face), however the others weren't so lucky and were made examples of. I don't know if/how the same thing works in the US, but I'd be careful before risking your license and/or car and/or jail time.
Sir-Kill
oh did not think about that, I would think that the cops might have a lot more to do like bust violent offenders, but I guess that just keeps proving my theory that cops aren't very good at their jobs.
guess Ill have to blot out some of the incriminating stuff thanks for the heads up TB
Raven
QUOTE(Sir-Kill @ Oct 13 2008, 12:42 AM) *
this weekend like many years in the past I have once again partook on a rather large 4 wheel drive autumnal color trip.

Is that a trip just to see the leaves change colour (as in that episode of Family Guy)?
Sir-Kill
yeah the colors here are fairly vibrant because we have a lot of sugar maples that turn real red along with the oranges and yellows of other trees. then there is the off road and uphill adventure that is the real draw.

so we drive around to a hill blast up that get out have a drink, talk some BS. look at the scenery, then do it again.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.