Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Which MOD is it?
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Realms of the Wyrm > Gaming discussion, D&D, screenshots > Baldur's Gate and TotSC
kix
Best to All

I recently went back to playing BG1-TOTSC and tried to get the mods that I enjoyed playing so much with it [Unfinished Bus, Herbs, Slime Quest, etc]. Unfortunately, I wasn't smart enough to have made a list and need some help in remembering.

Which mod had the Duergar Group in the Nashkel's Mines near the lower level trapped land bridge?
If you know which mod that was and where I can find it, please let me know.

Thanks

kix huh.gif
Daulmakan
Just FYI, Slime Quest has been merged into BG1 Mini Quests and Encounters. Check it out.
Razfallow
I believe it's Dark Side of the Sword Coast what you're looking for.
kix
Thank you very much for your time and input Daulmakan and Razfallow

I've never played Darkside, but have downloaded it and plan on giving it a try later on.
And, I've gotten the Slime/Mini-quests.

I'm not sure what other items the "unknown" mod had in it, all I can remember are the addition of the Duergar group in the Naskel Mines.

Here is a list of the mods I currently have installed [and they ain't it]
Balderdash and selective Dudleyville fixes
BG1 Adventure, BG1 Ease of Use 2.1, Unfinished Business, ComForge, Vault, BGQE and Herbs

Any help in finding those darned Duergar is greatly appreciated

Thanks again

kix huh.gif
Daulmakan
Apparently the one you want is CoM Forge.
kix
Many thanks Daulmakan, you have been instrumental in solving this.
I already installed ComForge, but the Duergar weren't showing up.
After doing a google search, I came across a post on another forum that pointed out that Fields of the Dead HAD to be installed prior to ComForge in order for the Duergar to actually appear.

Fields of the Dead was the mod that I had forgotten about that activated the ComForge Duergar.

Finally got through uninstall/install of the mods and now off to give a new game a try.

Thanks again for your interest and time.

kix biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.