I've been getting a few PM's from confused people who wonder what happened to Wikaede, Kari, etc.
Funny, because I do check the forums for a few seconds every now and then, but not enough for the forums to be an effective way to get your answers from me. And please, no, don't e-mail me either. Mods aren't worth that kind of fuss. happy.gif

The forum I had made for them (Skunk's Den) has been deleted. The released mod files are no longer on my MediaFire account for download, and have been deleted off Dragon's Hoard. I also no longer have any of those mod's files, nor any of the ones in construction (Lockheart, Aerie, etc) on my computer anymore, so I would have to create them all anew, and I don't know if I want to do that at this point.

I have retired from the modding scene a few weeks ago, and will remain gone for a while longer. I am doing a little bit of mod-related work here and there, but nothing serious and it probably won't go anywhere anytime soon, though being creative is fun enough in itself. I might return to the scene one day, but I can't be sure. It may take a few months, years, or it could be never. It depends on how the community reacts to my return, and how motivated I am to mod for you lot.

Well, I hope this explains a few things for those who were wondering. Sorry for all the confusion.
Take care, and enjoy doing whatever it is you're doing.

~M