Who is Halbo?

Halbo is an evil halfing thief. He's greedy and selfish. Need I say more?

Yes. In what ways is he greedy and selfish?

Uh...he wants money? If you really want to find out, you'll have to download and play him once he's available.

Will Halbo banter with the other NPCs?

Yes. He has at least two banters with each one. He has a fairly large amount with a few of them.

Will he have any custom items?

Yes, he will. What those are remain to be seen.

Does he have any special quest?

Likely not in the first release, though I have some ideas if I can find out how to implement them.

Does he have a custom kit?

It might be interesting to do, but I highly doubt it.

Is he romance-able?

*Laughs* No, of course not! I don't think anybody would want to even if it were available. Well... maybe there would be...

Is he going to be for SoA or will he be available in ToB, too?

He will be available for both, although the first release may be lacking in ToB content. We'll see.

Will there be crossmod content?

Yes. I've already signed him up, so once he's finished I'll get busy and see if I can write some up with other modders' NPCs.

Will he be voiced?

That is the intention. I don't yet know who will do the voicing, but I'm sure I can find someone.

Why does he use a sling? I hate slings!

If you were a short person, would you use a longbow?

I don't like his biography. It stinks!!! Why don't you rewrite it?

I most likely will since the character has developed considerably since I wrote that -- but that will probably be one of the last things I do.

I can't wait to be able to play him! How long will it be until he is available?

Unfortunately, I can't give a timeline. I'm hoping to have a test version out soon.

If you have any questions of your own to add to this, go ahead and post them and I'll get around to answering them.