Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Poll and discussion for Episode One [SPOILERS]
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate, BG1Tutu, BG Trilogy > The Grey Clan Episode One: In Candlelight
Baronius
Favourite means... favourite. So someone who you liked the best for any reason, e.g. very evil, has well-made character (OK I admit the mod isn't really about getting detailed information about personalities, but nevermind), had a good sword, or anything like this smile.gif
Sir_Carnifex
SPOILERS here as I make a few minor references to what happens in the game.

Who is your favourite GCE1 Flaming Fist character?

I can't say that I can choose one over the other although I did enjoy the episode with Jeremias. Still, I think I'll have to go with "other" here. None stands out clearly as my favorite.

Who is your favourite GCE1 low-ranking Clan member?

I guess the question is right about low-ranking. I can only remember three of them, Vladimir, Charles, and the Tamer. I don't have a favorite among those, either. tongue.gif

Who is your favourite GCE1 high-ranking Clan member?

Dervanto by a long shot. Most characters that I find funny rarely make me laugh out loud while playing, but Dervanto did.

Who is your favourite GCE1 top-ranking Clan member?

Xephistagoras. He is what I'd call a teaser to make everyone anticipate the next episode.

Who is your favourite GCE1 female character?

I'd have to say Lady Adalbert mainly because she's the one with about the most content who is not a "commoner".

Who is your favourite GCE1 merchant?

Jeremias (for the reason stated in question #1)

Favourite "third-party" enemy of the Clan?

Fundor and company. I find dwarves to be little-used in BG, so when I come across one, it's always a nice change from the usual.

Most annoying Grachus summon?

Definitely the undead Jedyan/guard/soldier. I assume "annoying" means annoying in the view of my party.

Who do you think is the most powerful (from those below) in the world of Grey Clan?

Xephistagoras. Why? Because he actually did something whereas Lady Adalbert didn't. Also, if she was so powerful, one wonders why she didn't just destroy CHARNAME while she had the opportunity.

Who do you think you will meet in Episode II or Episode III as well?

Based on what I mentioned in the above question, probably Lady Monica. But who knows, considering it's the FR setting, all four of them could be in there.

Do you have any idea where Legencase Academy is?

I can't say I thought about it much, so the answer is that I don't know.

(According to your current plans/viewpoint) would you wait for Episode II even by 2010, 2011 or 2012?

Yes. Considering I'm the type to play old games time and again, I'll probably still be playing BG four years from now.

Daulmakan
Who is your favourite GCE1 Flaming Fist character?

Ditto Sir Carnifex, although I would narrow it down to those who manage to avoid being killed. Since they don't get a chance to show much of their personalities, competence defines the issue for me.

Who is your favourite GCE1 low-ranking Clan member?

William. He's so lame he embodies quite well what a low-ranking member of an organization usually is.

Who is your favourite GCE1 high-ranking Clan member?

Dervanto. For making the right choice and running away. tongue.gif

Who is your favourite GCE1 top-ranking Clan member?

Xephistagoras.

Who is your favourite GCE1 female character?

Don't have any.

Who is your favourite GCE1 merchant?

Don't have any (though I think Jeremias chooses the wrong time & place to joke around).

Favourite "third-party" enemy of the Clan?

Fundor & co. Probably for the same reason as Sir Carnifex.

Most annoying Grachus summon?

Undead Jedyan/guard/soldier.

Who do you think is the most powerful (from those below) in the world of Grey Clan?

Xephistagoras.

Who do you think you will meet in Episode II or Episode III as well?

Xephistagoras & Monica.

Do you have any idea where Legencase Academy is?

No idea.

(According to your current plans/viewpoint) would you wait for Episode II even by 2010, 2011 or 2012?

Yes.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.