Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Comments on Progress
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mods under development - Baldur's Gate II > Inactive and waiting projects > Halbo NPC
Sir_Carnifex
If anyone wants to make comments about specific points of progress I have mentioned, this is the thread to do it in so the progress thread will be kept entirely clean (except for my ramblings).

Any random comment, suggestions, or whatever not directly related to what I have posted in the progress thread can be asked/stated in a new thread.

Thanks!
Riviera
I have to say, it really looks interesting!

I especially like how he handled Nalia. She does mean well.. but she comes off as both naive and classist quite often.

Although, I don't like her very much, so I could be biased.

It's nice to see a few mods in progress that will give me more of a reason to play as a halfling, since I've always thought it would be interesting.
Sir_Carnifex
Thanks for your interest!

When I came on the mod scene, I noticed that there weren't any other original mods for halflings (as far as I know) so that's why I decided to do this one. Plus, I tend to like halflings. smile.gif

You don't have to be biased against Nalia to pick on her. I like her a lot more than other characters, but someone has to put her in her place!
Moongaze
QUOTE(Sir_Carnifex @ Aug 15 2008, 05:38 AM) *
When I came on the mod scene, I noticed that there weren't any other original mods for halflings (as far as I know) so that's why I decided to do this one. Plus, I tend to like halflings. smile.gif

There once was a halfling NPC mod over at Blacksheep Mods, back when I first arrived in 2004. It added two halflings as a pair, brother (ranger/bard) and sister (cleric). It looked really promising, but I think it's been cancelled. Other than that, I haven't seen any halfling mods out there. Until now, that is.
Sir_Carnifex
I hadn't heard of Blacksheep mods until recently, so that's why I didn't find out about them. Now that you mention it, I do recall reading about that somewhere not too long ago.
Moongaze
Blacksheep community's been out of the "general" rotation for a while now. Most of the projects there got cancelled, moved, except for the Neh'Taniel NPC. Recently, virtually the whole board's bee closed, and Neh'Taniel is on hold as the various authors have no time/gusto for it. I'm not surprised you hadn't heard of it...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.