Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Questions?
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mods under development - Baldur's Gate II > World Transition Project
map101ca
First off, I would like to say, that I'm SOOOO looking forward to this project.

1) The map on WTP main page needs to be updated. It doesn't have the large island to the northwest.

2) Is there any new info? There hasn't been many updates lately.

3) Will this be coming as one download, or each area be a different download?
Awake
Great, a person showing interest in our project.

1) As far as that island goes, I'm not quite sure where it went, but I'm glad that you have gone through the forum researching it. thumb.gif

2) All of the work is either going on in the workroom, which is not visible to you, or it is happening in our chatroom. Well, it's obviously happening offline too....

3) We are still debating whether or not to put this as a whold TC(Total Conversion) at once, or to just make small installments at a time. Glad someone seems to know something about this.
Chevar
At the moment we're rebuilding after a catastrophic "Oopsy" on our FTP site. There will be more updates available as we rebuild the site. most of the images etc are temporarily gone.
dragon_lord
Just to let you know: The website has been updated with the newer world map with the border regions defined. As for general updates I'll be posting one in the next few weeks with some new screenshots! Oh and if you see any broken links PM me about them.

>> Look out for news regarding NPCs in a few days time....
map101ca
PMing, no problem. Map looks good.

Now please don't take this as a complaint, but the old map did give you the oppertunity to click on a city and get an update in the right hand side. I'm assuming that that was gonna take too much time that could be used on modding, which is understandable.

You guys are doing an awsome job! biggrin.gif
dragon_lord
Its still there, when you click on the relevent area the information will appear as it did before. The red dots before were representing regions, not individual cities.
map101ca
Ignore last post, sorry.

I just tried it sorry, tried to get post in before mine was read.

Question, Where do I download the WTP Trials to?
dragon_lord
You can download it to anywhere. You need Win rar to extract it however, and when you do extract its needs to go into your Baldurs Gate 2 directory.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.