Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vacation Time!
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mods under development - Baldur's Gate II > Inactive and waiting projects > Halbo NPC
Sir_Carnifex
I will be leaving for vacation for nearly two weeks on Friday. I won't have internet access, so, if I'm not responding to any posts by my dedicated fan base biggrin.gif , you'll know why.
Sir_Carnifex
I have returned! I will be busy (I hope) working on this mod the next couple of weeks at least. And when I'm not, I'll be flooding the forum. biggrin.gif
Sir_Carnifex
To whom it may concern (and to whom it does not concern as well):

I will be away for nearly two weeks, so please hold all my calls.
Sir_Carnifex
I have returned. Work will resume shortly.
Moongaze
*gives gentle motivational push in the right direction*

happy.gif
Sir_Carnifex
QUOTE(Moongaze @ Oct 26 2008, 12:43 AM) *
*gives gentle motivational push in the right direction*

happy.gif

Thanks! I'm a bit mystified by a certain bit of coding I've been trying to do, so I needed that. smile.gif
Moongaze
No problem at all.
Sir_Carnifex
I keep saying I'm making a return, but this time I mean it! After nearly losing my files to an error on my old PC, I went through a lot of work to salvage the stuff and now I can't have wasted my time, so I need to finish this. At the very least, the SoA part.

Give me a couple weeks to reorganize my files, relearn the coding, and find out where I left off and then everything should be in half swing again. Full swing isn't possible because I'm splitting my time on too many different things. tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.