Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BGT: Cloakwood gone missing ?
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mod development resources & discussion > The Gathering Hall
chaosblade
Im currently playing BGT, a clean install of it ontop of a BG1+TotSC+BG2+TOB install. now, ive reached the part of the game where i need to visit cloackwood for the first time, hence the first area.

The problem is, it appears on my map, yet it is not accessible from anywhere.

If you have any advice on this, please comment wink.gif
Baronius
It may be a bug of BGT.
As I said on chat, I think that going there with CLUAConsole should not cause any problems, considering that you have properly completed the plot before Cloakwood.
chaosblade
That ive done, after finding the proper area code.
Hopefully nothing went horribly wrong.

With TeamBG being down, is there anyway to report this appearent bug ?
seanas
QUOTE(chaosblade @ Oct 30 2004, 05:59 PM)
With TeamBG being down, is there anyway to report this appearent bug ?

unfortunately not. and as far as i know, there is no-one working on bug-fixing BGT anyway, so even if you found somewhere to report it, no action would be taken on it.

i can dimly remember that this was a known problem and that Bardez was working on a fix for the 1.15 patch when TeamBG went down, but - as far as i am aware - there is no indication that he has continued to work on the 1.15 patch since then.

it is largely for this lack of support that people are encouraged to play BP-BGT: there is support for BP-BGT, it has many fewer bugs, and it is being actively bug-fixed. it is, however, several Gb larger than BGT to install, and somewhat tricker to get the install working correctly.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.