Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Favourite joinable NPC
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Realms of the Wyrm > Gaming discussion, D&D, screenshots > Baldur's Gate and TotSC
Ragnar
The first poll in the BG1 forum wohoo! biggrin.gif
Who do you feel you have to have in your party everytime because you like them that much? Prehaps you enjoy what they say or their character?
Awake
Definitely Xan. He has the coolest personality ever. I like to quote him in everyday events. "We're all going to die anyways....", "Our quest is vain.....", etc. He has got to have the coolest personality in BG1. Well, except for <charname> who had the best personality in the world....
jastey
Well, I voted for Ajantis, because... what a question! He's my favorite, as some might have noticed already. biggrin.gif
Actually I'm alway taking Kivan and Yeslick with me, too, I don't want to miss them, either. Yeslick is a very good fighter *and* he can throw healing spells, and Kivan is the best man behind a bow - and I like his grumbling when I give him orders... grinteeth.gif
Rabain
If you rush to Nashkell mines and get Xan he is the best to play through a game.

Just keeping him alive is game-long quest!!
Baronius
I like many of them but I've chosen Minsc... he's a great joinable NPC.
redball
It has to be boo and that guy that follows him around.who can dislike boo hes so cute and furry it gives me a warm fussy feeling jst thinking about him.iIalso like kivan and edwin
Takara
Minsc without any hesitation. Gotta love him... well you dont 'have' to, but you know you want to. He's so delightfully mad... makes for great company.
SirChet
"But Kicking for Goodness" ............ Minsc without a doubt.
kulyok
Hmm... A difficult decision. A very difficult decision.

Between Xan, Xan and Xan, I guess I'll choose Xan.

But there are also Ajantis, Branwen, Dynaheir, Kivan, Shar-Teel... ah, BG, BG...
balduran
I voted Jaheira. I like fighter-druids. And she has very nice portrait.
Domi
Wow, this one thread is back from the dead smile.gif Well, I'll let people guess whom I voted for... It would be so difficult to figure it out, I am sure wub.gif
balduran
Let me guess - Kivan?
Moongaze
In random order:

-Imoen
Good thief and starts out at level 1 or 2 (costumizable). Sometimes replace her with Safana, but not a lot.

-Branwen
Good cleric, pretty powerful, o.k. personality.

-Yeslick
Love this guy. I usually switch Branwen for him. Love his innate Dispel magic too.

-Dynaheir
She kicks the other mages' butt if you ask me...even without Minsc.

-Kivan
Definately one of my permanent party members. Best bowman too. Composite bow, halberd, full plate... *whistles innocently*

-Alora
She's so cute, I can't just leave her behind, weak as she may be. ^^

The rest is in my party occasionally, but not my favorites.
Takara
It's definately Minsc. He's by far the most entertaing and fun.
Neferit
That's just not fair... I like Xan, Kivan, Khalid, Imoen and Jaheira - so how should I decide who's the NumberOne for me? unsure.gif sad.gif
dzidek1983
Tiax will rule you all... someday... smile.gif
Sir_Carnifex
Montaron. Had I voted a long time ago, it would have been Minsc or Khalid, but I tired of them and Monty is my new favorite.
Toverkol
Edwin, and considering the number of Minsc choices, hands down wink.gif, especially loved the moment the little girl tugs at his robe in the city. Picking one is hard though, with all those lovely megalomaniacs, Tiax, Xzar, even Quayle. And of course that 'i like it here, where the gold grows' fellow. For the underewarded list i'll have a vote for Eldoth btw. Hmm i should stop here before i list around fifteen of the bunch, on the good side theres Ajantis' lovely farewell message, indeed Minsc, Khalid, too many great concepts.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.