Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Favourite Campaign Setting
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Realms of the Wyrm > Gaming discussion, D&D, screenshots > D&D
Ragnar
ok then, what's your favourite out of these and why? It could be a certain game you like is set there (such as BG) or a book (such as 'War of the Twins') or even that you feel it's the easiest to DM for and it offers better adventures.
NiGHTMARE
FR, although I'd absolutely love to see a modern Spelljammer CRPG smile.gif.
Vlasák
FR too... However, Dark Sun, Ravenloft or Planescape would be much better wink.gif

NiGHTMARE: I've seen d20 Spelljammer in one of recent Dungeon magazines... AD&D SJ setting was quite good... however, lurking beholders in wild space didn't attract me so much rolleyes.gif
NiGHTMARE
Sounds interesting, I'll have to look out for that smile.gif. I was actually talking a computer game though (hence CRPG) wink.gif.
Stone Wolf
Planescape. smile.gif
Ragnar
Forgot to put down mine rolleyes.gif

Mine would be Dragonlance
Inleoakastimizilian
FR!!!
Kiwi Rose
I like Forgotten Realms myself. I usually play a human, half-elf, half drow or drow. Fav gods are Helm, Sune and Elistree (sp tongue.gif).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.