Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Herbs and Potions and BGT
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate, BG1Tutu, BG Trilogy > Small mods, tweaks and fixes
Bearwere
H&P does EXTEND_TOP ~AR3700.bcs~ ~BW_Herbs/Scripts/AR4800e.baf~, and that block does not have Continue(). It causes movie and chapter incremention text not being played upon first arrinving to Nashkel. They are played only after save/load.
Baronius
Thanks for the report.

I don't really actively support Herbs and Potions any longer (I plan to make a new mod one day, based on this one), so feel free to post the workaround (actually just a minor change, as we know) to this problem when needed (I don't think I will release a patch or a new version in the near future, especially because it's not a critical issue).
Bearwere
well, one should find BW_Herbs\Scripts\AR4800e.baf and add Continue() to it so that it would look like:
CODE
IF
  Global("BW02_HerbAddinNashkel","GLOBAL",0)
THEN
  RESPONSE #100
    SetGlobal("BW02_HerbAddinNashkel","GLOBAL",1)
    CreateCreature("BW02CRE3",[823.78],12)
    CreateCreature("BW02CRE0",[235.3663],0)
    CreateCreature("BW02CRE1",[308.3620],0)
    Continue()
END

Or, just unpack this archive into bg2 folder to replace the script with the fixed version
Leomar
QUOTE(Bearwere @ May 29 2008, 07:03 PM) *
well, one should find BW_Herbs\Scripts\AR4800e.baf and add Continue() to it so that it would look like:
CODE
IF
  Global("BW02_HerbAddinNashkel","GLOBAL",0)
THEN
  RESPONSE #100
    SetGlobal("BW02_HerbAddinNashkel","GLOBAL",1)
    CreateCreature("BW02CRE3",[823.78],12)
    CreateCreature("BW02CRE0",[235.3663],0)
    CreateCreature("BW02CRE1",[308.3620],0)
    Continue()
END

Or, just unpack this archive into bg2 folder to replace the script with the fixed version

Only to let you know, that we have included this fix in the BiG World Fixpack.

Greetings Leomar
Alboy
Does this happen in BG, BGTutu or BGT. & what version is the fix for.
Leomar
QUOTE(Alboy @ Mar 30 2009, 02:21 PM) *
Does this happen in BG, BGTutu or BGT. & what version is the fix for.

The fix is for the recent version and we have tested it for BGT, only.

Greetings Leomar
Alboy
Thanks Leomar, l have it installed in BG EasyTutu, do you know if the same problem happens in EasyTutu.
Leomar
QUOTE(Alboy @ Apr 4 2009, 05:53 PM) *
Thanks Leomar, l have it installed in BG EasyTutu, do you know if the same problem happens in EasyTutu.

I'don't know. You must test this. If you arrived in Nashkell and see the Nashkell video, then the fix work for EasyTutu, too. Otherwise, not.

Greetings Leomar
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.