Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Awake's Works
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mod development resources & discussion > Modder's Studio of Arts
Awake
Here is a sword that I am currently working on making into a bam. Once I am done I will post the final image and upload it.

this may or may not be used for the WTP, i'm not sure yet. well, should be an update soon...
Sir-Kill
nice looking sword, I'd like to see it when its done. If you need any help just ask.
Awake
Thanks, but I managed to get this one done. So did Chevar, but.... yeah, so I meant to bring a floppy to school with the bam and the image of what it looks like, but I forgot it. I'll probably bring it tomorrow. It doesn't look too good out of game, but it actually looks pretty nice in game.
Sir-Kill
just post the 64x64 large frame and it will let us see it, then you can keep the bam as your own. if you want to that is.
Chevar
QUOTE(Awake @ Oct 25 2004, 03:34 PM)
Thanks, but I managed to get this one done. So did Chevar, but.... yeah, so I meant to bring a floppy to school with the bam and the image of what it looks like, but I forgot it. I'll probably bring it tomorrow. It doesn't look too good out of game, but it actually looks pretty nice in game.

Most bam's look horrid out of game - you're shrinking something about 50 pixels wide down to about 5.. smile.gif THey're REAL small
Awake
Yeah, you're definitely right. In game I still need to get rid of some of the left over blue pixels, but once again i'm at school and don't have time for that. Here is what i've gotten done so far.
Sir-Kill
Its looking pretty good

a dark gray might be a better choice (say the one near the black just above the 2 color choices but below the pallette) so that way you will not have a blue outline onr a black one, instead one that will blend.

I know that I recomended a bright color, thats so you now where the pixels that have to go, would be. But it may be easier with dark gray.
Awake
Here is the bam that I just finished, but this computer is really bad and won't upload it. Here is the image that I used.

Awake
And here I am, popping out another bam. I used the sword on the left for this one. I don't really see what the difference would be if I used the one on the right though....

SK: I did make this one with a greyish-black background this time, but this is the one that I used when actually making the bam in BW.
Sir-Kill
well the blade looks smooth and sharp on the bottom side of the blade but the top side blade has an out of place pixel (one very light and next to it a dark one. A hint alot of times its not the pixel but the one next to it.

other than that its looking good thumb.gif
Awake
hmm... unfortunately, i haven't developed my "bammer's" eye yet, so could you be a little more specific as to where this pixel is? I'm looking and i don't see it. I personally am quite fond of this bam.
Awake
Coming soon:

Darth Nader

I was sitting in class today, and the idea just popped into my head. So, hopefully by tomorrow I will have this portrait done. I'm not sure if it really belongs in here, but it's "art" so........ yeah, SK if you don't want me to post it in here, just PM me and delete this post.
Sir-Kill
post away but you may want to start a new thread for your portraits
Awake
yeah. I might. I'm thinking about not making it though. It sounded like such a good idea during history. For Chevar here is one of the bams I made. He said he needs to view it in game for an accurate criticism, so here it is. I'm not sure which one it is though... nevermind. It's not on my floppy.
Sir-Kill
this is the problem area. I am not knocking it, just with a little tweaking it would look better.
Sir-Kill
well I gave that dagger a try, and I tell you that you did not pick an easy one to make into a bam. mine is all but screwed up I had to chop at alot to make it look some what good and I have not even put it in bws yet.
Awake
Here is the bam of the dagger. Enjoy...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.