Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Demon in ulgoths beard
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Realms of the Wyrm > Gaming discussion, D&D, screenshots > Baldur's Gate and TotSC
redball
Ive just reached the demon in ulgoths beard and im having a bit (a lot)of trouble.the main problem is that my party seems to like tuning into ghasts and dying forever.Any ideas how to stop this.help....

TIA

Redball
jastey
Don't focus on the deamon while killing it! wink.gif
redball
yeah its just when my party get turned to ghasts they are dead for good how do i stop this.
Ragnar
QUOTE(redball @ Oct 22 2004, 07:41 PM)
yeah its just when my party get turned to ghasts they are dead for good how do i stop this.

I believe a Dispel Magic should work
SimDing0
Dispel Magic gets rid of the ghast transformation, yeh. And I maintain that it's more fun if you unknowingly try to defeat every single incarnation of the demon, like I did the first time I played.
Takara
It may seem a bit cheesy... but then again.. I dont think it is. When you attack the cultists in the room above, one of them has a wand of sleep on him. When you go down to the basement, have your people start attacking the cultists, and have your mage/bard use the wand on the demon. It may take a few reloads, but it works. Believe me. Then, whilst he's napping, kill off everyone else that is around. Once that's done, just whoop the demons ass! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.