Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Important: WM6 support component with EasyTutu
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate, BG1Tutu, BG Trilogy > The Drizzt Saga
Baronius
If you're playing with EasyTutu, please read the below posts, especially this one.

erebusant
QUOTE(Baronius @ Mar 30 2008, 02:59 PM) *
If you're playing with EasyTutu or Tutu, don't install the WM6 Support component of Drizzt Saga.

Related topic (of course, feel free to discuss relevant problems in this topic too).

Actually WM6 and above should work fine with Tutu. That's one of my next projects is to make it compatible with EasyTutu.
Baronius
Thanks. I've corrected it.
Patrax
If you installed Worldmap support on easytutu, both Bruneor's Cabin and the Bear Tribe Areas will be missing new area triggers. Both maps should open up new areas when exiting north. To fix the problem uninstall WM support and either revert to an earlier save or use a save editor to erase both maps. The maps need to be regenerated without the WM support. The Bear Tribe map name is f0111. I'm not sure what the name of Bruneor's Cabin is.
erebusant
QUOTE(Baronius @ Mar 30 2008, 02:59 PM) *
If you're playing with EasyTutu, don't install the WM6 Support component of Drizzt Saga.

Related topic (of course, feel free to discuss relevant problems in this topic too).

Worldmap should be compatible with EasyTutu now (v6.6.3). Also there is a patch for the Drizzt Saga WM6 travel links for Tutu installs. Both located here: http://www.shsforums.net/index.php?autocom...&showcat=63

***Edit 07/26/08*** I've updated the download link for Worldmap v7 compatibility. This will still operate correctly with Worldmap v6.6.3
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.