Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kiwi's back! (again)
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mod development resources & discussion > Modder's Studio of Arts
Kiwi Rose
Just a little sneak preview of some new portraits I've been working on for my new website. Yes, I'm finally going to have my Baldur's Gate website biggrin.gif It will be mostly portaits, maybe a few bams, and hopefully, eventually, some tutorials. biggrin.gif

NO, the watermarks will no be there on my website. This is a sneak preview, only. Tee-hee

This one will not be released, it's for me only. I altered Viconia to make her look like my D&D character, Vilresh. The hair is a mixture of hand painted, and hair resource images from Renderosity. (A lot more resources than hand painted, mind you). tongue.gif The symbols on her hood are taken from one of the sneak peak books released by Wizards of the Coast about 4th edition (they're part of the elven alphabet).

Oh, and I'm marking my images with C.R. Rigby or Candice Rigby, because it seems more professional to use my legal name, instead of my nickname, KiwiRose.

Advice, comments, suggestions, all welcome!

Oh, and check out the Kiwi Star (link in sig) if you haven't seen my older works.
Sir-Kill
as always they look great!
welcome back smile.gif
Baronius
Welcome back wink.gif
Kiwi Rose
Thank you kindly for the welcome. biggrin.gif

I'm working on a new Imoen portrait, and several orcs and other non-elf or human portraits for the WTP, as well. Hop to have a few of them up soon.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.