Full Version: Black Wyrm
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Realms of the Wyrm > Belching Dragon Tavern
Sir-Kill
We have our 100th member at Black Wyrm!

A fine growing community!

Cheers all around.
Baronius
Yeah, one hundred members! partytime.gif
Glad to acknowledge that so many people have found this place useful, even if only for the time of one visit!
Thanks to the hard work of several people (would be long to list and since it's night here I'm sure I would leave out someone accidently), the community is flourishing, and as you said, growing nicely! laugh.gif
jastey
beer.gif Cheers indeed! The number of members doubled since I registered, and it's not long ago. thumb.gif
T.G.Maestro
Congratulations to the BW community. happy.gif
igi
Congratulations, and celebrations, something-something-something-happy as can be. etc.

biggrin.gif
Awake
laugh.gif

Yes. Congratulations Black Wyrm! We've made it to 103 now! I knew my smilies would come in handy.

cigar1.jpg cigar2.gif herb.gif smoke1.gif partytime.gif beer.gif

Ah, the joys of expansion.
Windwalker
If I remember well, Baronius, Vlasak, Rabain, Aldeth and I started this place 2-3 months ago, with no projects finished other than the Warrior KitPack and a few underway. I was expecting to see 100 members at Christmas, but now this is a surprise! I just hope we will be able to meet the demands of the public and make the Baldur's Gate Series an even more fertile place for modding. smile.gif

Cheers dudes! This place would be nothing without your support!

PS: That beer smilie absolutely rocks! *hic*
Vlasák
QUOTE(Windwalker @ Oct 31 2004, 10:48 AM)
If I remember well, Baronius, Vlasak, Rabain, Aldeth and I started this place 2-3 months ago, with no projects finished other than the Warrior KitPack and a few underway. I was expecting to see 100 members at Christmas, but now this is a surprise! I just hope we will be able to meet the demands of the public and make the Baldur's Gate Series an even more fertile place for modding. smile.gif

Cheers dudes! This place would be nothing without your support!

PS: That beer smilie absolutely rocks! *hic*

I'll be brief...

BTW WB WW!!! laugh.gif
Ragnar
beer.gif
To the success of Black Wyrm biggrin.gif
Windwalker
QUOTE(Vlasák @ Oct 31 2004, 07:56 PM)
BTW WB WW!!! laugh.gif

A simple combination of capital letters sums it all up!!!! biggrin.gif
jastey
OK, now I have to ask: what do they mean? smile.gif
Ragnar
By The Way Welcome Back WindWalker ( I have to agree with this happy.gif)

Just blame it on too much time on IRC grinteeth.gif
Windwalker
Aye, University issues... I'll just make sure nobody misses me again. smile.gif
igi
QUOTE(jastey @ Nov 5 2004, 08:00 PM)
OK, now I have to ask: what do they mean? smile.gif

BTW WB WW

By The Way, Welcome Back, WindWalker.
jastey
OK THX U 2 tongue.gif

This is a great thread, it can be updated nearly every week! Now it's 118 members! happy.gif
Awake
Yes, thank you for that. I've been wondering for the longest time when i was in IRC what they meant by that, but didn't bother asking.

Update: 122 members!!!
jastey
Wohooo! Now it's 200 member! biggrin.gif

partytime.gif beer.gif partytime.gif beer.gif thumb.gif
Baronius
partytime.gif beer.gif "Buurp... hahaha. [..] Corn... when did I eats corn?" partytime.gif happy.gif biggrin.gif
Sir-Kill
w00t! beer.gif
Awake
QUOTE(Baronius @ Mar 21 2005, 04:54 AM)
partytime.gif  beer.gif "Buurp... hahaha. [..] Corn... when did I eats corn?" partytime.gif  happy.gif biggrin.gif

That....made no sense at all... laugh.gif
EDIT: nvm, SK just explained it to me. laugh.gif I sure know my BG2...
I was going to announce this last night.. sad.gif Oh well.

herb.gif beer.gif partytime.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.