Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How do you get minsk in your party
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Realms of the Wyrm > Gaming discussion, D&D, screenshots > Baldur's Gate and TotSC
Sir-Kill
after about 4 years of not playing IE games I have forgotten a lot of things like the title of this topic, any help?

non modded bg1+TotSC just arived in nashkel, rep is 14 (popular)
Sir-Kill
all he says to me is that boo does not like the the looks of me.
Ch. is at 3. maybe that has something to do with it.
Klorox
BG1 actually uses reaction adjustments, so a low CHA will prevent some NPCs from talking to you. Minsc is one of them.
Sir-Kill
Oh! Thanks, well I want him in the party since I cant find that other ranger near high henge (I think).
well I didn't want to cheat but might have to CtrlQ him in.
Moongaze
QUOTE(Sir-Kill @ Feb 29 2008, 09:34 PM) *
Oh! Thanks, well I want him in the party since I cant find that other ranger near high henge (I think).
well I didn't want to cheat but might have to CtrlQ him in.

That ranger, Kivan, is on your path if you enter High Hedge coming from the east (from Beregost). Just walk west and downwards a bit. He'll be standing near a tree. I'm unsure if he reacts badly to low CHR, though.
Sir-Kill
I entered high henge form the south. After talking to that mage I then rolled north of where kivan was, missing the path that comes in from the east. my second pass through that area I saw him.
but now my party is full
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.