Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Release Date
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mods under development - Baldur's Gate, BG1Tutu, BG Trilogy > BG1 Quest Pack
Black Elk
I was totally stoked to learn that someone is working on this. But I have to admit I registered some slight dissapointment when there was no download to be found. biggrin.gif

I just got Tutu and the NPC romance stuff installed and I'm really excited abou playing BG1 again. It was my favorite CRPG hands down. Any word on when the quest pack will be released?

I don't suppose I could convince someone to send me a pre-release beta versions so I can start getting my boots muddy? wub.gif

Black_Elk@runbox.com

also I don't know if anyone is interested but I was the guy who put together Jah-din's Ultimate portrait packs (1000 images) for NWN. If you like I could easily format some to accompany this project

http://www.neverwinterconnections.com/foru...5/guildid/0.htm
Sir-Kill
Thanks for the offer, but rabain is the person to have the say on that.
the release date it months off I am making new areas for it and it is going slow. However your intrest in it may spark some energy in, at least, me. biggrin.gif
Black Elk
Cool just wanted to offer in case there is ever a need for portraits. After all that work on NWN I have resizing portraits in photoshop down to a fine art heheh biggrin.gif

Best of luck in puting this project together. I'm really quite excited about it, so I'll be checking back in regularly.

If you guys get around to release a small teaser pack don't hesitate to send her my way.
jastey
Once we are in a state where we need portraits I'm sure we will be grateful. For my part I'm focussing on the quest side and as it is for BG1 there aren't really any portraits for in-game characters so I guess we'll leave it that way. But the BG1 Questpack will be Tutu-compatible, too, so we could think of including portraits there (as it is common for BGII and it is done for the BG1 NPC project at G3). smile.gif

And as Sir-Kill already said: We are more at the beginning of this project. You can have a little "preview" though, as Baronius' Herb mod (hosted here at BW) will be included in the questpack, too, and my September contest contribution (a small quest, soon available at the contest downloads) will be one of the quests, too. But the BG1 Questpack will cover a lot more, of course... have a look at Sir-Kill pictures in the "Screenshots" thread! smile.gif

As for beta-testing - testers are always badly needed once a mod gets into that stage.
We will remind you. tongue.gif
Black Elk
Cool! I can't wait biggrin.gif

I just started exploring Tutu and the NPC add on. It's really quite immersive, like reliving old memeories. I'd be happy to formatt some tutu portraits when that stage of the project is in full swing. I've spoken with almost all the people listed on that credits page. Everyone I've talked to has signed off on letting me use their portraits for NWN so I can't imagine any problems with a BG1 conversion. Just let me know if/when you need my services and I'll get crackin on the photoshop grunt work happy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.