Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: help with keys...
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate, BG1Tutu, BG Trilogy > The Grey Clan Episode One: In Candlelight
karzel88
I've killed grey clan leaders inside Friend arm before I've get all keys:/ now I'm heaving only three and can't finish mod:/ can you tell me codes (CLUA) of all keys... will be greatfull
Baronius
The keys aren't required to finish the mod. They belong to an optional quest. I suppose you would like to complete this quest as well.

The fact you've killed the leaders shouldn't prevent you from continuing the search for the keys. What keys have you found so far?
karzel88
I have gold, iron and brass key
Baronius
So you need the Small Brass Key, the Small Iron Key and the Copper Key.

Tobordur has the Small Brass Key, the CLUAConsole code can be found here. The other two keys can be taken after the Xephistagoras encounter. Did you meet him and the Knights of the Order (including Publius Dawnbringer)?

There have been several similar requests in the past. Advice to everyone who is reading this thread and plays or plans to play the mod: please check each enemy corpse for items, and this does include "mass" enemies (half-ogres, bandits etc.) as well! smile.gif
karzel88
there were encounter with necromancer, two bandits and palladins but there wasn't any keys:/ I don't remember but I think, I've checked bodies of those bandits... now there are only flaming first soliders
Baronius
What edition (BG1, Tutu or BGT) of the mod are you playing?
karzel88
BGT ... with many other mods... "big world" exacly
Baronius
Interesting, you should have found the keys when checking their corpses. The creature codes are BW05BA05 and BW05BA06, kill them and let me know whether you find the missing keys in their gear.
karzel88
now everything is ok... thank you so
Baronius
smile.gif
Godfather
Hello there.

I'm playing this mod for the first time, and so far i really enjoyed it.

Unfortunately, i also missed one key, namely the Gold one. Does anyone have the CLUA Code for it respectively for the mob that holds it plz? Would be much appreciated. I also have the BGT version installed, in case you need to know that.

Thx in advance and best regards,
Godfather
Baronius
Hello!

The resource name is BW05BARP.
Godfather
Hello Baronius.

Thank you very much for the answer.

keep rocking,
Godfather
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.