Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lost Small Brass Key
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Released mods - Baldur's Gate, BG1Tutu, BG Trilogy > The Grey Clan Episode One: In Candlelight
ctrkev
I did everything before looking at the walkthrough and hints and cleared out the Friendly Arm Inn. Now I'm at the Gold Golum with the scroll and 5 of the 6 keys. Not sure whether I didn't pick up the small brass key or left it behind accidently after a character was killed, but I don't have it. I even went back and searched all areas where I thought it could be including the bandits I killed where the Dwarves were and can't find it anywhere. So now I'm one key short. Is the a code I can type in to get the key in my inventory such as CreatItem ("key006") or something?

Baronius
There is a half-ogre bandit called Tobordur, he is fighting with the dwarves I think. He has the key. It's possible that the key disappeared with the corpse after some time.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.