Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Twelve Days of SHS Releases
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mod development resources & discussion > The Gathering Hall
K'aeloree
Over the past 12 days, Spellhold Studios seen quite a number of announcements, releases and interviews - here's a quick list for reference, in order of release!

Announcements:Releases:Interviews:We hope you've enjoyed Christmas and the New Year!

:cheers:
tatyana
wow!! I enjoyed it!!
where you get those??
Baronius
From the Zyraen interview:

QUOTE(Zyraen)
Don’t be 100% bug-free. Otherwise your forum will be dead for months and months and months on end, like mine, no matter how much fun the people have playing it.

grinteeth.gif I suppose this advice is meant to be a joke.

Joke or not, it's very true. smile.gif Except for certain very special, big mods such as Improved Anvil -- in this case, the number of total bug reports is negligible (and the number of serious bugs is practically zero) so the forum traffic actually consists of a lot of useful and/or interesting reports & discussions, and topics about what and how to add to the next release.

P.S.: of course, if there are other buggy mods (insufficient testing or not good methodology), they might cause traffic on the forums of bug-free mods as well (so this disproves Zyraen's words a bit), because sometimes compatibility of two mods is stated too early, without care. Players then come, and post bug reports on the forum of those mods which are not responsible for the bug.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.