Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Small portrait pack
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Mod development resources & discussion > Modder's Studio of Arts
tarranth
Greets, its my first post here.
I would like to share some of my "bg" work with you. Any suggestions are wellcome. Portraits below can be treated as SamplePack as long as most of them are not "one of a kind" but variations of each other. Graphics is my hobby so when I got tired looking for some really new portraits on the web I decided to try make some for my own use. I wanted to share them because I use others ppl work eg. mods so I don't see any reason to keep them for myself. I hope you will enjoy it.

short FAQ
1. yes, you can download them in BMP (110x170, 38x60, 24bit, standarized for bg2) from here (WinRAR, ~850KB file)
2. yes, you can post that these portrait are... all opinions, positive, negative are wellcome
3. yes, I'm working slowly on next pack
4. yes, I take requests
5. yes, you can use them as you want (private), in-mod-use case read below
6. yes, it would be great to contact me if you want to use/request/modify/reserve etc any of my work for your mod, only condition will probably be some credits in readme wink.gif (tarranth@g.pl)
7. answer for any other questions not mentioned here will be probably "no" but you can always ask wink.gif
Sir-Kill
nice work and welcome to BW smile.gif

questions:
what is your 2d graphic editor of choice?
do you do other graphics other than portraits?
have you done any 3d?
tarranth
1. Photoshop CS2 + CorelDraw X3
2. depends on needs wink.gif
3. I'm not a great fan of 3d graphics but yes I was playing with 3d some time ago, my skills in 3d are not of the highest quality though, I rather always try to do fake-3d, for example BG tiles could be made in 2d, ofc its a lot of work, much more than in any 3d software
Gort
nice portraits
Daulmakan
Nice portraits, tarranth. The fourth one looks very good.

Keep them coming. thumb.gif
tarranth
QUOTE(Daulmakan @ Dec 6 2007, 07:15 AM) *
Nice portraits, tarranth. The fourth one looks very good.

Keep them coming. thumb.gif

well maybe because of the fact that only the fourth one was made to fit some character description, the rest are rather samples blush.gif
Valiant
Very nice work indeed...smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.