Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How the heck do you get into the bandit camp?
The Black Wyrm's Lair - Forums > Realms of the Wyrm > Gaming discussion, D&D, screenshots > Baldur's Gate and TotSC
Klorox
I'm playing in tutu for the 1st time, and it won't show up!

I never had a problem finding the location in regular BG1... it appeared right after killing that mage dude in Beregost.

Please help me continue my game!
Baronius
The area should get enabled during a dialogue with him. I don't remember if it's the pre-battle dialogue (I think this is more likely), or the one before he dies. In the latter case, it's possible that you've stunned or paralysed him, and the dialogue could not trigger.

You can reach the Bandit Camp through Peldvale as well. Peldvale is north of Larswood (which is north of Beregost Temple).
Klorox
Crap. I know he died very quickly, and I don't remember any dialogue.

I exited Peldvale (that's the map with Viconia on it, right?) through the North, and the Bandit Camp still didn't show up.

If all else fails, is there any cheat to create the camp on my map? Or maybe just "teleport" there throught the CLUA console (if this is possible, please give me detailed instructions on just how to do this, I'm not very familiar with using it)?

Thanks.
Sir-Kill
isn't there a guy in peldvale, that you can kill or pretend to join the bandits (just west of the very middle iirc). he will take you to the camp if you join them.
Klorox
QUOTE(Sir-Kill @ Nov 8 2007, 02:55 PM) *
isn't there a guy in peldvale, that you can kill or pretend to join the bandits (just west of the very middle iirc). he will take you to the camp if you join them.

I tried to join that dude, but he didn't believe me and turned hostile.

I think I'm going to have to abandon this game. sad.gif
Baronius
You've probably chosen the wrong dialogue option.

You can also meet Teven in Larswood -- but if you've been to Peldvale already, you probably visited Larswood as well.

If you are happy with using CLUAConsole, you can still use the MoveToArea() command. If I remember correctly, the Bandit Camp is AR1900. You can check the BG1 area list here:

http://www.blackwyrmlair.net/~chevar/community.html
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.